The number one concern of our clients is keeping their websites safely secure and backed up. That’s why we have a long list of actions that we take to ensure that every website we develop or host for our clients, is rock solid and protected against hackers.
Of course, there is always one hacker who can get around any security protocol and that’s why we provide a first rate backup service. When your site is backed up properly, we can have your site up and running again in no time.
The problem is that so many business owners don’t backup their websites and have no recourse when their site is hacked. Many will lose their entire site and have to start over again from scratch, losing money and clients in the process.
So how do we secure your website?
- Daily and weekly server backups: With regular backups at the server level your website can be up and running again very quickly.
- Security plugins installed in websites: These stop hackers at the front gate of your website and prevent hackers gaining forced entry into your website.
- Server antivirus, antispam and other security features: Stopping these problems at the server level gives your site added protection from both spammers and viruses and prevents damage to the integrity of your website.
- Unique and secure passwords on hosting accounts: We create passwords that are very difficult to hack even with the malicious software that is so prevalent today.
- Real-time monitoring that notify us when errors occur: If anything potentially damaging does happen on your site, we are aware the instant it occurs and can immediately prevent or minimise potential problems.
- Regular software and security updates: We provide a regular maintenance service and on-the-spot fixes of newly discovered potential security breaches.
- Automatic website software upgrades: Not all websites require this service, as many do not use software applications on their website.
- Installation of SSL security certificates: These are required by online stores and any site that processes sensitive information, to ensure that customer’s details are kept secure.
- Office 365 password updates: If you use this software, we make sure that email passwords are periodically changed and updated for additional security.
- Training for clients: We provide user training and advice on security protocols and best practices.
- Capital IT Solutions: We work with our IT partner, Capital IT Solutions to install on-site hardware and software security solutions to keep your website safe and secure.