We’re on the lookout for a front-end web developer/designer!
With our enormous workload, we would love a helping hand to complete our website projects even faster. We require an individual who has outstanding web design skills and can convert any design into a functional, cross-browser, cross-platform website.
We use OpenCart for ecommerce and CMS Made Simple for all other websites, and training will be provided at our office in Wishart if required.
This is a position ideally suited to a freelancer who wants regular work as a contractor. There are no fixed working hours, days or times, though we would need a rough schedule so that we know when you’re available. You can work from your home, office or university, or wherever you please. If you’re on Brisbane’s southside, that’s a plus.
Remuneration will be based on your skills and experience, and the requirements of each project. We will get together in person or via Skype to discuss each project as they come in.
You must have:
- Minimum 3 years experience in HTML and CSS
- A very solid understanding of PHP
- Web design skills (Photoshop or Fireworks on PC preferred)
- Experience with responsive HTML frameworks (we use Foundation by Zurb)
- Your own ABN (or be willing to apply for one)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- The ability to make executive decisions and work autonomously
It’s a bonus if you have experience with:
- Smarty template language
- CMS Made Simple (www.cmsmadesimple.org)
- OpenCart (www.opencart.com)
- Web hosting, domains and email
Does this sound like you?
If so, send an email to [email protected] with your CV and at least five samples of your website design/development work (including details of your role with each).
Applications close 5pm, Friday 7 February 2014. For more information, phone (07) 3333 2932 or email the address above.