Go with the best Sunshine Coast website design company
The team here at GO Creative do a lot of work for clients big and small. The bread and butter of our many service offerings is high quality website design and development.
A good website design is crucial for your business.
Everybody wants a modern website, but sometimes a superficial website design is simply not enough. Your company’s website is your online corporate ambassador. It’s the digital face of your business to the world.
Additionally, it’s one of the strongest tools you have to help grow your business. By increasing your visibility in search engines, improving your sales funnel through your well-considered and structured site, and by implementing key design styles for an enhanced customer user experience your website can be an invaluable asset. A clear and considered design increases conversion rates, which ultimately means more sales.
Why choose GO Creative for your website?
The team at GO Creative are specialists at web development. From general corporate web design to ecommerce sites, we have cultivated a strong reputation for high-converting websites that look incredible, provide the right functionality for their target market, and deliver results for our clients.
What does a GO Creative website look like?
The best way to conduct your due diligence of our website design work is to check it out for yourself. Our online portfolio includes past projects, customer testimonials and reviews, and even case studies.
In addition to designing websites to look appealing and be easy to navigate, we ensure that we cover every base within our packages and additional services:
Frequently asked questions
Yes. All GO Creative employees are based in Australia, which means when you reach out to us for support, you’ll always deal with a member of our local team!
As long as your web host supports our software (WordPress, usually) — and 99% of hosting providers do — you can host the site wherever you like. However there are some specific website packages we offer that do require you to host your website with us until the website has been fully paid for, and after that you can transfer the site to another host if you prefer.
Of course, having a single point of contact is always a plus, and it means no one can pass the buck if things go wrong! We offer affordable rates, and our hosting servers are located in Government-certified data centres around Australia.
Yes. Many of our services can be paid in monthly instalments, over 12 months, or longer by negotiation. The first payment is the deposit. Conditions and additional fees apply.
We add code which tells your website how it should look and function at different screen widths. For example, we might have rules which equate to something like, “If the browser/screen width is less than 900 pixels, move the logo to the middle of the page”. We’ll also condense the entire menu into a single button which the user can click/tap to expand, and so on.
You don’t have to do anything special for this to work; our code takes care of everything automatically. Magic!
The timeframe varies greatly between projects. A small website project can take around 3-4 months, but larger projects may take significantly longer.
Very secure. We take great care to secure all websites we develop. This includes using unique and “hard to guess” usernames on administration accounts, installing security plugins, adding custom code to prevent unauthorised hackers/spammers from accessing your website, and so on.
If your customers enter sensitive data into your website, or make online purchases, we also install an SSL security certificate, which encrypts all information (fees apply).
This can be one of the biggest areas of confusion with any website, so here are the key things you need to know.
What we will do
Because our websites are a fixed price, we do have some limitations on the amount of time we can spend on each project. Therefore below is a quick summary of what we’ll do within the package price:
- Design your home page to a very high level of detail. This can then be revised (up to the number of revisions allowed in your selected website package) until you approve the page.
- Set up a master design template which applies to all pages on the site. You can customise the layout of the template for each page.
- Add a certain number of pages of content for you (which you provide), depending on your selected website package. Each page will have a clear and simple layout, and formatting applied to all text.
- Provide training/support, and resources such as tutorials and videos. Training is conducted over the phone or face to face, depending on your website package.
- Add a certain number of stock photos (depending on your package), and provide more for a small additional fee.
What we won’t do
We’re happy to help in any way we can, so if you do need a hand with the following, please let us know and we can provide a quote or hourly rate. Some of these options may be included with some website packages, but as a general rule, we don’t do the following:
- Write your content for you.
- Edit/retouch/customise your photos. But you can edit your photos via the website software after they’ve been uploaded. Also, every photo uploaded will automatically be resized and cropped into various copies of the original, so you can use whichever one best fits your purpose.
- Create custom graphics for image slide shows/galleries. However, we will add your photos (or stock photos) into slide shows.
- Import all of your content from any existing website, if any (we only import a certain number of pages/products, depending on your package).
- Provide free stock images (except as stated in the website package or quote).
- Meet face to face except for the initial consultation, and training session.
We accept payments via:
- bank transfer
- credit card (online only)
Payments made by credit card or PayPal incur a 3% surcharge.
- Websites: WordPress
- Online stores: WordPress with WooCommerce
- Web apps: Custom framework in PHP
- Mobile apps: Custom framework for Apple or Android