Grow your business with Cairns website design
Since 2001, GO Creative has been helping people grow their businesses in Cairns. Website design is one of our specialties, along with ecommerce, corporate web development, website maintenance, hosting and support, as well as SEO.
We know that business operators in Cairns take their bottom line seriously and demand a good return on their investment. So we develop websites that get the results you want in the fastest time possible.
Our Cairns website design strategy for your business includes a professionally built WordPress site that’s easy to use and is extremely flexible and expandable. This means that not only can your website evolve as your business grows, but your staff will have no problems updating the content. Your new website will also be responsive and search engine friendly with a contemporary and sleek design that represents your brand and appeals to your customers. It will also be very fast, because Google likes fast websites.
How can our Cairns website design strategy work for your business?
Our team at GO Creative has a reputation for developing websites that give business owners the boost they need to grow and expand their operations. Our SEO results are outstanding and our support and advice is exemplary. Whether you’re in the education, health, transport, automotive, finance, retail, hospitality or trades industry, our Cairns website design strategy delivers a high converting website that ticks all the right boxes and gets the results you need.
Complementary website services
First class online design isn’t where our leading website services end.
In fact, it’s just the beginning!
Frequently asked questions
Yes. All GO Creative employees are based in Australia, which means when you reach out to us for support, you’ll always deal with a member of our local team!
As long as your web host supports our software (WordPress, usually) — and 99% of hosting providers do — you can host the site wherever you like. However there are some specific website packages we offer that do require you to host your website with us until the website has been fully paid for, and after that you can transfer the site to another host if you prefer.
Of course, having a single point of contact is always a plus, and it means no one can pass the buck if things go wrong! We offer affordable rates, and our hosting servers are located in Government-certified data centres around Australia.
Yes. Many of our services can be paid in monthly instalments, over 12 months, or longer by negotiation. The first payment is the deposit. Conditions and additional fees apply.
We add code which tells your website how it should look and function at different screen widths. For example, we might have rules which equate to something like, “If the browser/screen width is less than 900 pixels, move the logo to the middle of the page”. We’ll also condense the entire menu into a single button which the user can click/tap to expand, and so on.
You don’t have to do anything special for this to work; our code takes care of everything automatically. Magic!
The timeframe varies greatly between projects. A small website project can take around 3-4 months, but larger projects may take significantly longer.
Very secure. We take great care to secure all websites we develop. This includes using unique and “hard to guess” usernames on administration accounts, installing security plugins, adding custom code to prevent unauthorised hackers/spammers from accessing your website, and so on.
If your customers enter sensitive data into your website, or make online purchases, we also install an SSL security certificate, which encrypts all information (fees apply).
This can be one of the biggest areas of confusion with any website, so here are the key things you need to know.
What we will do
Because our websites are a fixed price, we do have some limitations on the amount of time we can spend on each project. Therefore below is a quick summary of what we’ll do within the package price:
- Design your home page to a very high level of detail. This can then be revised (up to the number of revisions allowed in your selected website package) until you approve the page.
- Set up a master design template which applies to all pages on the site. You can customise the layout of the template for each page.
- Add a certain number of pages of content for you (which you provide), depending on your selected website package. Each page will have a clear and simple layout, and formatting applied to all text.
- Provide training/support, and resources such as tutorials and videos. Training is conducted over the phone or face to face, depending on your website package.
- Add a certain number of stock photos (depending on your package), and provide more for a small additional fee.
What we won’t do
We’re happy to help in any way we can, so if you do need a hand with the following, please let us know and we can provide a quote or hourly rate. Some of these options may be included with some website packages, but as a general rule, we don’t do the following:
- Write your content for you.
- Edit/retouch/customise your photos. But you can edit your photos via the website software after they’ve been uploaded. Also, every photo uploaded will automatically be resized and cropped into various copies of the original, so you can use whichever one best fits your purpose.
- Create custom graphics for image slide shows/galleries. However, we will add your photos (or stock photos) into slide shows.
- Import all of your content from any existing website, if any (we only import a certain number of pages/products, depending on your package).
- Provide free stock images (except as stated in the website package or quote).
- Meet face to face except for the initial consultation, and training session.
We accept payments via:
- bank transfer
- credit card (online only)
Payments made by credit card or PayPal incur a 3% surcharge.
- Websites: WordPress
- Online stores: WordPress with WooCommerce
- Web apps: Custom framework in PHP
- Mobile apps: Custom framework for Apple or Android