All of our websites adapt automatically for every screen size and orientation.
Websites with a difference
With more than 20 years in the industry, our local team of experts will develop a website which delivers a strong return on investment, rather than just looking pretty. There’s so much more to the quality of a website than how it looks.
Our websites are all developed in-house (no cheap and nasty offshore developers!) which means our team of web developers understands how local businesses operate. We know what your website visitors are looking for, and how to convert more of those visitors into paying customers.
We submit your site to Google, and include features to improve your ranking over time.
We include plugins and features to make your website run as fast as possible.
Every website is hand-crafted by expert designers to integrate your brand perfectly.
We’ll plan, write, and insert your website’s content.
Easily add Google maps to your website, including custom markers and colour schemes.
Frequently asked questions
Yes. Everyone at GO Creative is based in Brisbane, aside from the technical engineers who manage our data centres across Australia. We don’t outsource any of our work offshore.
When you reach out to us for support, you’ll always deal with a member of our local team.(Permalink)
Nope. As long as your web host supports our software (WordPress, usually) — and 99% of hosting providers do — you can host the site wherever you like.
Of course, having a single point of contact is always a plus, and it means no one can pass the buck if things go wrong! We offer affordable rates, and our hosting servers are located in Government-certified data centres around Australia.(Permalink)
We add a fixed number of pages of content (which you provide to us), which varies depending on your selected website package. These pages will be designed using our own suggested layouts. You can use our tutorials to add more content, or we can add it for you at an affordable hourly rate. We also offer copywriting services, if you need a hand putting the content together.(Permalink)
Yes. Many of our services can be paid in monthly instalments, over 12 months, or longer by negotiation. The first payment is the deposit. Conditions and additional fees apply.(Permalink)
We add code which tells your website how it should look and function at different screen widths. For example, we might have rules which equate to something like, “If the browser/screen width is less than 900 pixels, move the logo to the middle of the page”. We’ll also condense the entire menu into a single button which the user can click/tap to expand, and so on.
You don’t have to do anything special for this to work; our code takes care of everything automatically. Magic!(Permalink)
The timeframe varies between website projects, but it’s generally about a couple of weeks before we send you the website link, then we implement your design revisions, then we hand the website over to you. You can then add your content to your website at your own pace, and of course we can offer guidance throughout that process. The site is then ready to go live whenever you’re happy with it.(Permalink)
Very secure. We take great care to secure all websites we develop. This includes using unique and “hard to guess” usernames on administration accounts, installing security plugins, adding custom code to prevent unauthorised hackers/spammers from accessing your website, and so on.
If your customers enter sensitive data into your website, or make online purchases, we also install an SSL security certificate, which encrypts all information (fees apply).(Permalink)
This can be one of the biggest areas of confusion with any website, so here are the key things you need to know.
What we will do
Because our websites are a fixed price, we do have some limitations on the amount of time we can spend on each project. Therefore below is a quick summary of what we’ll do within the package price:
- Design your home page to a very high level of detail. This can then be revised (up to the number of revisions allowed in your selected website package) until you approve the page.
- Set up a master design template which applies to all pages on the site. You can customise the layout of the template for each page.
- Add a certain number of pages of content for you (which you provide), depending on your selected website package. Each page will have a clear and simple layout, and formatting applied to all text.
- Provide training/support, and resources such as tutorials and videos. Training is conducted over the phone or face to face, depending on your website package.
- Add a certain number of stock photos (depending on your package), and provide more for a small additional fee.
What we won’t do
We’re happy to help in any way we can, so if you do need a hand with the following, please let us know and we can provide a quote or hourly rate. Some of these options may be included with some website packages, but as a general rule, we don’t do the following:
- Write your content for you.
- Edit/retouch/customise your photos. But you can edit your photos via the website software after they’ve been uploaded. Also, every photo uploaded will automatically be resized and cropped into various copies of the original, so you can use whichever one best fits your purpose.
- Create custom graphics for image slide shows/galleries. However, we will add your photos (or stock photos) into slide shows.
- Import all of your content from any existing website, if any (we only import a certain number of pages/products, depending on your package).
- Provide free stock images (except as stated in the website package or quote).
- Meet face to face except for the initial consultation, and training session.
We accept payments via:
- bank transfer
- credit card (online only)
Payments made by credit card or PayPal incur a 3% surcharge.(Permalink)
- Websites: WordPress
- Online stores: WordPress with WooCommerce
- Web apps: Custom framework in PHP
- Mobile apps: Custom framework for Apple or Android
Why choose GO Creative as your web development company?
As a successful web development company in Brisbane, we have a well-deserved reputation for quality work. Businesses approach us to help build a successful online presence for many reasons, including the following:
- We’ve been around since 2001. That means we’re not going to suddenly disappear like so many so-called web developers today who pop up overnight and disappear just as quickly.
- We’re more than just another web development company. Brisbane (Daisy Hill) offers many internet marketing company choices but few who deliver true value for money.
- We provide web design, website management, website maintenance and corporate web design services to a wide range of small and medium size businesses. This means we’ve been around the block enough times to know what works best for websites in general, as well as for specific industries.
- We follow best practices and focus on doing things that benefit your business. While it may seem a bit nerdy, by writing efficient code, including high quality images, beefing up security, and focusing on fast load times, we ensure that every website we create checks every box in helping you grow your business.
Still not sure? Just get in touch and you’ll be inspired with confidence from the very first phone call.
My business dealings with GO Creative have been nothing short of excellent. Their creativity with web pages and graphics has made my life so much easier. I have and will continue to recommend GO Creative to people I know who can use their services.
St Hilliers is very happy with the service provided by GO Creative. Our micro-website design was user friendly and the overall standard of work was excellent.
The standard of work and value for money was excellent! It was great that any requests for changes were dealt with promptly. I’d be happy to recommend your services.
Overall very pleased with the outcome of the website. From start to finish, GO Creative was extremely helpful. Thankyou!
We have worked with GO Creative on several projects. Every time documentation was written well and any additional information necessary to complete project was provided. We definitely will be glad to work together with GO Creative in future and would recommend them as a partner for other web design and development agencies.
GO Creative has a talented team, with the ability to interpret an abstract brief and deliver concrete results. It’s always a pleasure to work with the GO Creative Team, after 2 years hiatus they came up in conversation today – we knew they’d break up our creative deadlock.
GO Creative’s standard of work, value for money and communication on our SEO and PPC campaigns was excellent! Great service. Thanks.
GO Creative will investigate exactly what it is you want to achieve; then use their creativity and expertise to deliver something that will blow you away, ensuring you are kept in the loop every step of the way. You will become a raving fan! Thank you for helping me achieve success with Global Innovations.
GO Creative has been a great help to my business. Their staff are very capable and punctual and they offer excellent ideas in web design and marketing.
GO Creative understood our needs well, and their communication and work standards were excellent. The redevelopment of our website was good value for money.
Thanks very much for your work. I’m very happy with the quality of the final product as well as your rapid turnaround time.
Really happy with all aspects of service received from GO Creative. A very professional business with fast lead times and overall great service.
Grant and his team are wonderful to work with. Patient, understanding and quick to respond. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough!
I was very impressed how GO Creative handled the website for OzSports, so we revamped the website for OzSports Trophies as well.
We’re a digital marketing agency in Brisbane, specialising in website design and development. We’ve helped hundreds of businesses get the most out of their marketing budget, and we can do the same for you.