Many of our clients want to take a hands-off approach to their website. They want someone else to keep their website updated, whilst they focus on other aspects of their business.
In today’s fast paced world, it makes sense to leverage outside help, and instead of learning how to use WordPress, write product reviews, services pages and blogs, load videos and graphics, and add products to your website, many people work smarter by bringing in outside professionals who can do all of this for you.
What do our website management packages include?
We find that our website management packages are very popular, because business owners know that they can leverage our knowledge and keep their website running at its best, all of the time. We offer management packages to suit any budget and our monthly rates are very reasonable, leaving you free to go about your business and not worry about what is happening with your website.
While we will customise your website updating package to suit your specific needs, in general we offer the following services:
- WordPress updates: You always need to have the latest version of WordPress installed, as these updates usually include new security measures to prevent hackers entering your website.
- Plugin updates: We make sure that all of your plugins are kept updated as new versions are released. Conflicts between plugins is a common occurrence and can actually crash your website. We can mirror your website and update your plugins safely, fixing any problems before they go live.
- Copywriting: Adding new content to your website, whether these are product updates, new products, reviews, cornerstone articles or blog posts, can be tiresome. We can have all of these updates organised for you, leaving you free to focus on other aspects of your business.
- Graphics: As graphic designers, we can design any graphics you need for your website and upload them as well.
- SEO: Optimising your website for the search engines is essential to your traffic, sales and conversions, so we can add SEO to your website management package as well.
Call us on 07 3333 2932 or complete our online quote form and we can arrange to have a chat about freeing up more of your time to focus on your business.