Many business owners shun paying for corporate web design services, instead using a free theme, along with numerous plugins, to give their company a website with the functionality they need in Brisbane. As website developers we have seen this happen time and time again, but sooner or later a poorly designed website always shows its true colours, resulting in lost business, customers and profits.
What you really need is a creative website designer who can give you the perfect website that reflects your brand and has all the functionality you need. So if you’re still sitting on the fence and not calling your local web development team in Brisbane, instead making do with a poorly designed website, you’re leaving money on the table.
Key factors that drive customers away
If your website is suffering from any of the following issues, you can be sure it is driving your customers away and losing sales and profits. Isn’t it time to invest in corporate web design services for your business?
- Slow loading: Slow websites turn shoppers away, so this needs to be fixed ASAP.
- Features not working: This can happen due to plugin clashes. Your website developers can fix these problems for you.
- Poor navigation: Good corporate web design needs a simple and informative navigation menu, so visitors can find what they want immediately.
- Broken links: These need to be checked and fixed weekly.
- Poor marketing messages: Not getting your marketing messages across to visitors can be a problem with poor design and copy.
- Missing CTAs: Not taking advantage of prime spots for your CTAs is another way you are losing customers and profits.
- Auto playing videos: Videos and audio that play as soon as the site opens are old hat, old fashioned and extremely annoying. Don’t do it!
- Ads or popups: Too many ads and popups interfere with a positive shopping experience, so be judicious in the size, type and placement of them.
- Too much text: Page after page of text is boring, so break it up with good design and plenty of images.
- Not responsive: With so many people shopping online via their mobile devices, there is no excuse for not having a responsive website.
- Missing contact details: You have no idea how often a website doesn’t have their contact details on the home page!
If you are ready to hire a creative web designer who offers professional corporate web design services, why not get an instant quote online today?