Updated November 2017
As we all know, customer testimonials and reviews are one of the best ways to increase online sales and profits. The problem is that it is not always easy for customers to leave a review online and because of this, most of them don’t even bother. What we want is an easy and quick way for customers to click on a link and leave a review of your business, products or services online.
You will be happy to know there is a very easy solution, which will take you just a matter of minutes. Simply follow the steps below and in the time it takes to read this blog post, you will have your very own Google Review Link that you can use on your website and other marketing materials.
- Open a text editing program such as Notepad or Word.
- Copy and paste this into it: https://search.google.com/local/writereview?placeid=
- Go to the Google review link generator.
- Enter your business name and select it from the list. If you don’t have a Google Business page and need help setting one up, ask us for a quote.
- Copy the “PlaceID” shown over the map (the long series of characters). For example, our PlaceID is “ChIJN_7xQqBckWsRBC1VC0YlpE4“.
- Paste the PlaceID into the text editor, directly at the end of the end. For us, this means we end up with: https://search.google.com/local/writereview?placeid=ChIJN_7xQqBckWsRBC1VC0YlpE4
- Save the file file on your computer, so that you always it when needed.
- Send the link(s) to your best clients and ask them to leave a positive review by simply clicking the link!
For more information, including how to generate a shorter link, read more on Google’s support pages.
If you need help with website design, online marketing or social media for your business, call GO Creative on 07 3333 2932 or complete our instant quote form.