Have you been researching small business web design in Brisbane, but still aren’t convinced that you absolutely need a website? Well, in a nutshell, your business needs a professionally designed website so that it can get an edge on the competition, increase conversions and become a name to be reckoned with inside your industry.
However, if you still need convincing, here are five reasons why your business needs a quality website, sooner rather than later.
- You don’t look professional to consumers: Shoppers believe that businesses without a website are less professional than businesses with a website. In fact, 30% of consumers won’t consider a business if they don’t have a website and 75% of consumers judge a company based solely on the design of their website, so even a poor design won’t do. You have about 10 seconds to make a good first impression online and a poor website design isn’t going to cut the mustard. This is a big reason why you need to invest in quality small business web design in Brisbane!
- You’re losing consumer traffic: Did you know that the main reason that 60% of consumers go to a website is not only find them, but also to engage with the company? Add this to the fact that more than 90% of website traffic usually comes from search engines, and you soon see that without a website, your business is missing out on a massive amount of traffic. It’s this traffic that creates conversions and generates leads.
- You’re losing B2B customers: Are you a B2B company? Well did you know that the purchasing decisions of 75% of B2B buyers are heavily influenced by the content of a seller’s website and that 62% finalise their purchases based on this content? It’s even more interesting that B2B buyers make 12 online searches before exploring a vendor’s website and by the time they decide to speak to a company representative, they are more than halfway through the buying process. This means a website is vital for B2B vendors, which in turn means that you should explore the options of small business web design in Brisbane more thoroughly.
- You’re not engaging B2B buyers: One of the easiest ways to lose B2B buyers is to leave them hanging around, not knowing who you are or what you can do for them. This also applies to consumers, but the statistics for B2B buyers are quite alarming: nearly 50% say that they leave websites if they can’t understand what they offer and nearly 40% leave because of poor navigation. Everyone wants information at their fingertips and if you make visitors work for this vital information, they will leave very quickly.
- You can’t rely on social media alone: Yes, social media can be good for business, but not as a substitute for a quality website. If one of those platforms goes down, who do you call to fix it? After the latest Facebook updates, organic reach dropped dramatically, and in 2018, people spent 50 million fewer hours on Facebook than they did the previous year. Too many businesses use social media as their only marketing channel, which given the stats above, seems not only scary, but foolish. And yes, this applies even if you have a great social media following. A website would simply provide additional revenue.
At GO Creative, we specialise in small business web design, so we can give your business exactly what it needs to gain a competitive edge, increase conversions and generate more leads.