Some business owners believe they can save money by buying a cheap $500 website from an overseas company, instead of hiring Australian website developers. In Brisbane however, corporate website design is proving to be vital to the success of many businesses, particularly in the current financial climate when every little edge can make a huge difference to sales.
The problem is that spending $500 on a website might seem like a lot of money to some small business owners, but if you want a website that reflects your brand and stands the test of time, you need to invest in professional, corporate web design services. If you are in the market for a new corporate website design, here are six reasons why you need to avoid the cheap $500 websites.
- Cookie cutter websites: The only way that these overseas designers (and some local designers as well) can afford to sell their websites for $500 is by using just a few simple templates with very limited customisations. This means that your new website will look like thousands of others on the internet, something that experienced website developers in Brisbane avoid at all costs.
- Slow speeds: These cheap websites are rarely optimised for speed, because when you pay $500 for a website, the designer wants to take your money and run, and they aren’t bothered about finessing your website. Without a doubt, if you want a fast loading website, your best strategy is to hire website developers who specialise in corporate website design in Brisbane.
- No security: Cheap websites are far more likely to be hacked than websites designed by experienced and professional developers who know how to make your website secure for your customers.
- No training: If your staff need training to keep your websites updated, you have no hope with website developers who charge $500 for a website. This is not part of their deal, leaving you high and dry right from the starting gate.
- Technical issues: With no-one to turn to when technical issues cause your Google rankings to drop, you will spend even more money finding a real developer to fix your ailing and poorly designed website.
- No tools: Professional developers who offer corporate web design services in Brisbane always ensure that you have the tools to update and manage the content on your new website. With a cheap website, you will be given just the basics and will have to turn to a real developer to find these tools.
In the long run, a cheap $500 website will cost you more money, because you won’t be happy and will eventually need to hire real website developers in Brisbane to redesign the site or fix ongoing problems. When all’s said and done, it’s always better to invest in a high-end corporate website design than a cheap imitation, particularly if you want to grow and expand your business.