Are you thinking of hiring an internet marketing company, but are worried about your budget? At GO Creative, we know that the state of the Australian economy is making everyone tighten their belts, so it only makes sense to reduce your outgoings. If you are a family, cutting costs can be your best option, however businesses need to do just the opposite, because you need to spend money to make money!
The point to consider here is that all businesses are feeling the pinch, which gives you a big opportunity to move ahead of the competition by doing the opposite of everyone else and investing in online marketing. Even if you have a limited budget, you can still hire an internet marketing company, and get ahead of the competition by including these budget conscious tips in your marketing plan at the same time.
Budget conscious marketing tips for small businesses and bloggers
- Facebook: Did you know that you can boost your Facebook posts for as little as $5? You can even choose who sees your post by targeting specific demographics.
- Write a blog: This costs you no money at all and increases visitor engagement, builds loyalty and can increase your sales and profits.
- Run a competition: A cost effective way to increase your customer mailing list is to ask for email addresses in return for entering a competition to win a great prize.
- Create videos: Visitors love videos, so setup a YouTube Channel and create instructional videos for your products or services – save money and shoot them yourself.
- Social networks: Start learning how to use social networking to promote your business, as this is the way of the future and is an easy and inexpensive promotional strategy.
- Google+ page: Another free option to help promote your business online, Google+ is a great platform to engage the community and market your business.
- Infographics: These are an effective marketing tool, so make your own infographics with free online software and submit them to free online directories.
These are just some of the budget conscious strategies you can use to promote your business in the current economic market.
For more information on marketing your business online, call GO Creative on 07 3333 2932 or get a free instant online quote – we are a leading internet marketing company with a proven reputation in online marketing.