When you are looking for a web design company in Brisbane, it can sometimes be difficult to know which company is best for your business. This is usually because you don’t know enough about web development to make an informed decision, which is in no way a criticism, simply a fact of life.
No one can know everything about all topics, which leaves you in a quandary about picking the right website developers. Brisbane has so many options in this area, that you can sometimes feel a little stuck. One of the popular strategies used by many businesses to compare developers is to ask for quotes and compare prices. A great tip here is to ask the developers themselves to help you compare their services and costs with their competitors, as this will help you to realise that you might be paying for a substandard service.
As you can imagine, there is more involved in selecting a web design company than simply money, although this most certainly needs to be a serious consideration. So if you are searching for a web development company in Brisbane for your business, here are 5 questions you should ask before making your final decision:
- Can they build a responsive website? Since over 50% of all websites are now opened on mobile devices, it is vital that your new website is mobile friendly.
- Do they include optimisation features? Your website needs to be optimised for the search engines. So you not only need the ability to add meta titles and descriptions, but you also need fast loading web pages and a page structure that is recognised by the search engines.
- Who writes the content? The content of your website needs to be optimised for both the search engines and for your customers, so unless you can do this job yourself, ask whether the web design company has a copywriter.
- Who provides sources and images? If you engage the web developer’s copywriter, you need to know who is responsible for locating any necessary source documents and for finding (and paying for) any images used in the content.
- Can they explain your costs? Here you need a detailed accounting of all of the costs involved in designing your website, as well as their refund policy, payment schedule and timeframes for completion.
You can get an instant quote online for your new website or call us on 07 3333 2932 for a chat with our team of website developers in Brisbane.