When you’re looking for a web design company in Brisbane, it can be difficult to know which company is best for your business. This is usually because most people don’t know enough about web development to make an informed decision.
No one can know everything about all topics, which leaves you in a quandary about picking the right website developers. Brisbane has so many options in this area that it’s easy to feel stuck. One common strategy used by many businesses is to compare prices. A great tip here is to ask the developers themselves to help you compare their services and costs with their competitors, as this will help you to realise that you might be paying for a substandard service.
Know which questions to ask
There’s more involved in selecting a web design company than just money, even though this is of course a serious consideration. If you’re searching for a web development company in Brisbane for your business, here are five questions to ask before making your final decision:
- Can they build a responsive website? Since over 50% of all websites are now opened on mobile devices, it is vital that your new website is mobile friendly.
- Do they include optimisation features? Your website needs to be optimised for search engines (e.g. Google). So you not only need the ability to add meta titles and descriptions, but you also need fast loading web pages and a page structure that is recognised by search engines.
- Who writes the content? The content of your website needs to be optimised for both search engines and for people, so unless you can do this job yourself, ask whether the web design company has a copywriter.
- Who provides sources and images? If you engage the web developer’s copywriter, find out who’s responsible for sourcing and paying for any images needed.
- Can they explain your costs? Ask for a detailed list of all costs involved in creating your website. Also ask for their refund policy, payment schedule and timeframes for completion.
You can get an instant quote online for your new website or call us on 07 3333 2932 for a chat with our team of website developers in Brisbane.