If your business is running on just a physical store, you could be leaving a lot of money on the table by not having a website. In this day and age, the first place consumers look for a product or service is online with a search in Google. So if your business website doesn’t show in Google, then you have just lost another customer.
If you are still not convinced that your business needs a website, here are 5 more reasons that should make you put the pedal to the metal:
- Your business is selling 24/7: With a website, you are selling or promoting your products or services every hour of every day, every day of the week and 365 days a year. This increased availability can make a huge difference to your bottom line and dramatically increase your monthly profits.
- Increase your customer base: With a website you can quite easily sell your products or services all over the world. Of course this depends on your line of business, but you can massively expand your reach to an entirely different community with a website, something that might be impossible or very costly with a regular marketing campaign.
- Increase sales and lower costs: If you want to target customers in another suburb or part of the country, instead of spending an excruciatingly large amount of money building or leasing another physical store, with a website you are there already! All you need to do is setup an online marketing campaign targeting that new area and you can increase your sales quite easily. This is also a great benefit to small stores with a limited budget or even new business startups, who can sell their products or services online, before they even think of opening a physical store.
- Leverage social media marketing: No-one can deny the popularity of social media, so if you are not leveraging these platforms for your business, you are seriously leaving money on the table. A website gives a clear shot at increasing your customer base using the power of social media, so it only makes sense to get onboard and talk to your web developer ASAP.
- People like to shop online: More and more we see the percentage of consumers who shop online increasing. So without a website, you are losing an increasing number of potential customers and even some of your existing customers, because they find that shopping online is simply more convenient.
If you are still not convinced that your business needs a website, call us for a chat at GO Creative on (07) 3333 2932 or request a free quote online.