This tutorial will help you create image sliders/carousels
Step by step instructions on creating image sliders
When editing a page or post on your website, you can use image slideshows (known as sliders) to display large images, with optional captions. There are a few different types of sliders available with our website software, and the settings vary slightly. These instructions are based on the “Fullwidth Easy Slider” element.
To follow this tutorial, you must first log into your website.
- Click on the “Layout Elements” tab in the page editor.
- Drag the “Fullwidth Easy Slider” element onto the page builder canvas area.
- Click on the element to edit its settings.
Uploading a single image or video
- Click on “Add single image or video” at the bottom of the image list (which will be empty if this is a new slider)
OR click on “Copy and add last entry” to duplicate the last image in the list (if there are any).
- Click on the new image row you’ve just added.
- Click on “Change Image” to select or upload your image.
- Click on the “Change Image” button to add it.
Uploading multiple images or videos
- Click the “Add multiple images” button at the top to either upload new images, or select existing images, in the Media Library.
- Click once on each image to select it.
- Click on the “Insert Images” button to add your images.
Removing entire slides (images or videos)
Just click on the “X” on the right, for the slide in question.
- Click on any individual image or video row in the list.
- Click on the “Caption” tab at the top and configure options for the caption title and subtitle, position and style, and hyperlink (if any).
- Click on the “Save” button to accept your changes.
- Configure the settings for your slider. The main options you may want to change from the defaults are:
- Autorotation: set this to “Active” to make the slides animate automatically, without the visitor having to click.
- Slideshow autorotation duration: choose how long each slide should be visible.
- Click on the “Save” button at the bottom.
- Click on the “Update” or “Publish” button at the top right of the page to publish your changes when you’re done.
GO Creative has been a great help to my business. Their staff are very capable and punctual and they offer excellent ideas in web design and marketing.
Thanks very much for your work. I’m very happy with the quality of the final product as well as your rapid turnaround time.
St Hilliers is very happy with the service provided by GO Creative. Our micro-website design was user friendly and the overall standard of work was excellent.
The standard of work and value for money was excellent! It was great that any requests for changes were dealt with promptly. I’d be happy to recommend your services.
My business dealings with GO Creative have been nothing short of excellent. Their creativity with web pages and graphics has made my life so much easier. I have and will continue to recommend GO Creative to people I know who can use their services.
Really happy with all aspects of service received from GO Creative. A very professional business with fast lead times and overall great service.
GO Creative has a talented team, with the ability to interpret an abstract brief and deliver concrete results. It’s always a pleasure to work with the GO Creative Team, after 2 years hiatus they came up in conversation today – we knew they’d break up our creative deadlock.
GO Creative’s standard of work, value for money and communication on our SEO and PPC campaigns was excellent! Great service. Thanks.
Overall very pleased with the outcome of the website. From start to finish, GO Creative was extremely helpful. Thankyou!
GO Creative will investigate exactly what it is you want to achieve; then use their creativity and expertise to deliver something that will blow you away, ensuring you are kept in the loop every step of the way. You will become a raving fan! Thank you for helping me achieve success with Global Innovations.
I was very impressed how GO Creative handled the website for OzSports, so we revamped the website for OzSports Trophies as well.
GO Creative understood our needs well, and their communication and work standards were excellent. The redevelopment of our website was good value for money.
We have worked with GO Creative on several projects. Every time documentation was written well and any additional information necessary to complete project was provided. We definitely will be glad to work together with GO Creative in future and would recommend them as a partner for other web design and development agencies.
Grant and his team are wonderful to work with. Patient, understanding and quick to respond. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough!